By Jarrod DellaChiesa, RailPAC Director, San Lorenzo (NOTE: Jarrod became RailPAC’s newest Director by Board action 12/3/09, and we welcome him aboard!)
Keep hearing about “tweeting”, “Facebook” and “posting”? Well, all those buzzwords refer to Social Media and RailPAC is getting into it!
Through social media, you’re now able to quickly find out what’s currently going on at RailPAC. It might be a new article on the website, news about an upcoming meeting or something you should write a letter or make a phone call about. See something we’ve posted that you’d like to share with others? Simply click “Retweet” or “Share” to get the word out fast!
You choose how you want to receive your updates – via the websites, pushed instantly to your smartphone (iPhone and Android for example) or via text message – how you receive your updates is completely up to you!
Here’s how you can join:
· Go to http://www.twitter.com/railpac
· If you already have an account, just click “Login” and then “Follow”
· If you need an account, click “Join today!” and follow the simple instructions. You’ll be up and running within 5 minutes. Then, be sure to go back to http://www.twitter.com/railpac and then click “Follow”
· Go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/RailPAC/199118993332
· If you already have an account, login at the top of the page and then click “Become a Fan!”
· If you need an account, click “Sign UP and follow the instructions. Be sure to go back to http://www.facebook.com/pages/RailPAC/199118993332 and click “Become a Fan!”